Below are biographies and links to social media for our team members. Please note only team members who have published on theatremaker.ie are listed below at the moment. You can click on an individual’s name to view all articles published by them on this site.
Abigail Grimstad is an Associate Producer of Stage Door Live and Social Media Manager for TheatreMaker.ie. Abbie is a Seattle transplant who trained as an actor in Dublin. She's the self- professed social media maverick of the Theatremaker.ie team. She may not have any pets in Dublin, but she has plenty of plants. And they think she's fantastic.
Aoibhin is a news writer for TheatreMaker.ie and a soon to be DCU Journalism graduate.
Latest from Aoibhín Meghen
- Arts and culture organisations tackling the climate crisis
- The Abbey announce recipients of the Commemoration Bursaries
- Applications open for Arts and Disability Connect scheme 2021
- Adapting to streaming – sound and set design
- Home: Part One shows how theatre can heal
- Imagine! Belfast Festival: A local staple turned international event
Blue Hanley is a circus and theatre maker and member of TMie's news department.
Latest from Blue Hanley
StageDoorLive News Writer/Researcher. Hillary Dziminski is an American working in Dublin as a producer, marketing manager, and sometimes playwright. She is a founding member of The Corps Ensemble and she recently graduated from The Lir with an M.F.A. in Playwriting. Her special interests include penguins, space, and pumpkin carving.
Stage Door Live Associate Producer. Janice de Bróithe is a freelance theatre director, writer and facilitator hailing from Carlow. A self confessed nerd addicted to learning, she holds both a BA in Drama & English an MA in Theatre Performance from UCC. To top it off, she graduated with a PG Dip in Theatre Directing from LAMDA in 2013. Having cured herself of the notions of city living she now happily creates theatre in the wilds of the Irish countryside.
Founder of TheatreMaker.ie and Executive Producer & Technical Guru of Stage Door Live. Kevin Michael Reed is a theatre director and video/lighting designer based in Dublin. He is the founder of TheatreMaker.ie, and currently produces and directs Stage Door Live, theatremaker.ie's weekly live broadcast about Irish Theatre. He holds a BFA in Commercial Photography from SUNY's Fashion Institute of Technology, a MA in Creative Writing (Playwriting) from City, University of London, and a MFA in Theatre Directing from The Lir, National Academy of Dramatic Art. His direct website is kevinmichaelreed.com
TheatreMaker.ie News Writer. DCU journalism graduate.
Latest from Rayana Zapryanova
- Free counselling for the creative industry
- C.S. Lewis’ story on tour, Netflix’s Narnia, and more in 2021.
- Arts sector supports during Lockdown 2.0 and beyond
- Streaming sites for theatre lovers
- Theatremaker.ie’s panel discussion for the Dublin Arts and Human Rights Festival
- Government approves €130m as Arts Council warns of arts jobs in crisis
An award-winning sports photojournalist who delves into International and Irish culture, arts, and news stories.
Latest from Sathishaa Mohan
- EXCLUSIVE: Kodaline star wants more gigs after the first live test event; upcoming tour
- Taoiseach Micheál Martin announces a path to reopening of theatres; wider society.
- Festival Celebrates Cultural Diversity This Weekend
- Weft Studio launches opportunity for black artists and artists of colour
- A City and A Garden coming soon to Cork and Dublin.
- Cork City to be turned into a visual art gallery
Latest from Stage Door Live
- Stage Door Live: Episode 27 – 16 June 2021 Reassessing Pace, Reframing Words
- Stage Door Live: Episode 26 – 2 June 2021 Collaborations and Partnerships in Irish Theatre
- Stage Door Live: Episode 25 – 19 May 2021 #MitigatingRiskEmbracingContingency
- Stage Door Live: Episode 24 – 5 May 2021 #MovingForward
- Stage Door Live: Episode 23 – 23 September 2020 #BackstageBurnout
- Stage Door Live: Episode 22 – 16 September 22 #ACountryOfCulture
TheatreMaker.ie News Writer | poet | Blogger | Journalist in making "Long staircases don't build good hikers. You need mountains." Born of the hills in Northern India, she is a dreamer with a pen. #notyourregulardocilegirl
Latest from Sukhman Sandhu
- Culture Ireland introduces new funding guidelines
- Tipperary welcomes 20th Sploedar Halloween festival
- 12 Artists newly elected to Aosdána
- Belfast International Arts Festival opens today
- Tradition Now 2020: Two Marathon Livestream Concerts to end last Autumn Weekend
- New Series of Unstaged Scripts Launched on The Guardian